Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at our market. We are proud to serve as an outlet for local farmers and artisans to showcase their locally grown and hand crafted wares. We also strive to create and maintain a diverse marketplace at the park. On any given Saturday, shoppers can find produce, plants, herbs, baked goods, preserves, fine art, jewelry and artisan crafts at the market. If you feel like this is the right venue for your items, please read the following general information about becoming a market vendor:
- Seasonal Vendors are vendors who reserve the same space for the entire market season by paying a fee in advance. Each seasonal vendor is limited to one 10’x10′ space.
- Weekly Vendors are vendors who reserve space on a week to week basis. Each weekly vendor is limited to one 10’x10′ space unless otherwise assigned. Weekly vendors are rotated around the park throughout the market season and cannot be guaranteed the same location every week.
Products & Sales
- The Syracuse Artisans & Farmers Market strives to be a growers and producers only market. Vendors selling produce must grow at least 80% of their items for sale. Vendors may supplement up to 20% of their displays with items procured from other producers as long as those items are locally grown (within 150 miles of Syracuse) and labeled.
- Selling of farm produce (fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, etc.) and other processed or potentially hazardous products must meet all legal requirements and have all necessary documentation. For more information about these requirements, please visit the Vendor Resources section of this website.
Home Based Vendor Products
- All home based vendor products (baked goods, candy, preserves, syrup, honey, etc.) must be properly labeled.
- All artisan items (art, crafts, jewelry, etc.) must be original and handmade by the vendor selling them.
- Pre-manufactured, mass-produced, imported or commercial products are not permitted to be sold at the market.
- Independent consultants representing Direct Sale or Multi-Level Marketing Companies are not permitted.
- Vendors who sell or sample any food for consumption on-site must have a Food Service Establishment Permit from the Kosciusko County Health Department.
- Due to space limitations, a maximum of two prepared food vendors may participate at any given market.